“I nearly lost my son due to him choking on a teething biscuit.”

Baby Safe Feeder™ was invented because I almost lost my 9 month old son due to him choking on a piece of food that was supposed to be safe to give a baby. Matthew was sitting in his high chair next to my wife and myself. He was experiencing so much discomfort cutting his teeth through, that I gave him a teething biscuit. Since he had a couple teeth he was able to get a chunk of that biscuit bitten off and choked on it. It got lodged in his throat and he started to turn blue because he could not get any oxygen. Fortunately, we were right there to see him and realized Matthew was in trouble. After all normal methods to get it out failed I was able to dig down into his throat several times and finally got the piece of food out. If we had been in the next room, on the telephone, doing dishes or driving the car with him in the back seat we would have lost him. Matthew never made a sound because his airway was blocked. He had no way to let us know that he was choking.

baby Matthew portrait

After 12 years of research, development and testing the Baby Safe Feeder™ was invented and patented. It is the “better way” and has been used by thousands of babies. We have received so many letters, pictures, comments and testimonials from satisfied parents all saying the same thing, “Why didn’t you invent it sooner?” “We love it.” “We wouldn’t think of being without it now that we know it is available.”

Order The Original Baby Safe Feeder™ Today!